Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Beginning

Last week is the new beginning for student on UUM University. Fresh student move onto university and senior students embark on a new journey. This is the time to start forming friendships. But, it is already final semester of my university life; I can’t believe how fast it is going by.

Every semester begin with a stressful moment when I will meet my lecturer for the first time. Who will be my Seminar course lecturer? However, there are plenty of things that I able to do, which are keep praying to my God. “Give me a nice lecturer, plz...” Stupid, right? But, I think most of the students will do so, especially girls.

Mr. Syamsul Bahrin Bin Zaibon, my Seminar lecturer. I am very excited to meet with Mr. Syamsul. I think he is a good lecturer since he always smiles a lot in the class.

Who am I? I’m not sure how to introduce myself when has been asked by Mr. Syamsul to introduce myself in front of class. Mostly course mates have described their sliding, hobby, status and so on. I feel there is no way for me to describe myself in such boring way. But, don’t know how to make it more interesting.

At that moment, Han Fei challenged and asked me imitate the pig in front of class. Of course, I don’t want to do that fool action. So, I also challenged her because in all likelihood she will not take up the gauntlet. Who know she accept me challenge. It’s is quite shocking. Now, I quite repent of my carelessness. As promised I have imitate the pig’s sound in front Mr. Syamsul. I brought discredit on myself. So embarrassing experience.



After that, course mates still sat patiently in the lecture hall and start listened to Mr. Syamsul explain about the SEMINAR meaning. Having the opportunity to enjoy the talk of Mr.Syamsul about 2 hours of lecture and laugh was great studying. I really loved this lecture, thank you!

However, the best part is the third assignment which is quite entertains to students. This is because lecturer allows us to choose whatever event for this assignment. What will better than a travelling trip?

Check back for my latest blog!

1 comment: