Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WHO AM I?



CHIN TING TING
Well, I don’t know how to write on as close as possible to “who I am”. I just let my fat finger fly over the keyboard and pour out whatever from my head.
.......................................................................................................................................................................

Part 1 : Marriages are made in heaven
I am quite fat.

Sometime I have force myself try to fit in a bit of exercise unless “go for the walk” but I’m terribly unfit it. Why?? Because I am the LAZY girl. Lazy to move my big-sized body. Many young female teenagers has S-shaped slim body but I xxxxxx. Don’t know how to describe my body shape. SAD! Hence I am beyond hope to have my Mr. Right. So, my mom always worries my marriage market. Well, I still young I think. Anyway, I hope my mom will not arrange and forced me to marriage. Headache!


Part 2: I am soooo unique
I am sooooo admit that I’m a very unique girl. I also moody sometimes, especially interact with my X-roommate, Han Fei. Erm….I am a Cancer girl who has sensitive side, once she touches my “sensitive nerve”, I will like …

BOMB!! BOMB!! BOMB!! But, she always acts as lighter.

I think that I have this problem, inherited from my mom, but the good thing is that I never “let fly at” my friend. Even now I still appreciate our friendship.
Psst! I have a confession to make. I think that I am quite high in EQ (Emotional Quotient). Do you think so?
Part 3: My Enemy- Pimples Verse Assignment
I dislike STRESS because stress always giving me stress-pimples.

I hate to feel stress-pimple coming on and say “hello” to me. University lifestyle is fun and sometime I enjoy my university life but a ton of assignments always loaded with worries and make me feel like I’m aging old. Aging and pimple alway be my nightmare!

Part4: My Dream
Luckily for me, sometimes I quite interest in web-page design. I love to design web interface. Hence, usually I can get high mark in assignment which deals with designing webpage such as UCD, WWW, SE and so on. I want to be web designer. Maybe I don’t have opportunity to enter this field but I will keep designing, even if only one is enjoyed and interested in my design.


This all about me… A multimedia student called CHIN TING TING, Semester 6

No comments:

Post a Comment