Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Our New Year AngPow- Assignment


Our Lecturer Mr. Syamsul has said that seminar is a conference in previous lesson.
I have also do some research about the meaning of Seminar. From the research trough the Internet, I awaked that seminar is a “…..group of advanced studying under a professor with each doing original research and all exchanging results through presentation or discussion…..” (Just copy from answer.com)Thus, our lecturer has asking us to do research and then present the research later.
Mr. Syamsul has prepared 60 topics, and asks the representative of each group to withdraw the number…. My representative is Wasoochin. She got lucky number 5 which titled as “Penggunaan Animasi Dalam Pendidikan”.
Hence, Wasoochin and me have start to do the simple questionnaire for our research. Finally, we successfully created the questionnaire as below:


Page 1

Page 2




Haha…. The bad news is we need submit the draft of research after Chinese New Year around 5 to 6 pages only. But, now my holiday mode is ON..ON...Chinese New Year remains uppermost. So, I hide my face from assignment first.

Gong Xi Gong Xi

No comments:

Post a Comment