Thursday, April 28, 2011

...busy...




26th of April is the last day for Seminar class in this semester. But, that day I really busy

...busy in IT& Multimedia Day
...busy with my Virtual Reality assignment
...busy
...busy...
... busy until didnt sleep for those few day

That day, Ting Wei and him gang-gang has a photo session for Seminar class. But, unfortunately I cannot JOIN. Cannot snap the photo with my lecturer, Mr. Syamsul. Cannot join my friends..

You know that feeling? Really sad! I want to join. But, too many things need to do at that day because i need finish my VR assignment since our progress only 30% in animating and composing. Almost all VR students is bustling about recently, and we also not a second to be lost. Now, has competition need to take care too. Thus, cannot join the photo session. Now, i regret.

Anyway, I am happy Mr.Syamsul to be my lecturer in my final semester. Love my lecturer so much... muakaka...

No comments:

Post a Comment