Monday, April 11, 2011

First Animated Feature Film "SeeFood"


SilverAnt latest production is SeeFood which is feature- length animated animation. This animation requires 35 animator and two years to complete this animation. Once I finished watching the SeeFood trailer, I strongly believe that this movie will earn profit and probably will enter Hollywood.

This film maybe is an adventure film. Since I just was seeing the movie trailer, so I not very sure about it. But, the characters are very cute and awesome; there have bamboo shark, big shark, chicken, and boys and so on. Before that, do you know what bamboo shark is? Bamboo shark is relatively small shark. Silver Ant has using bamboo shark as the main character in SeeFood Film.

I just guess the storyline of Seefood… First, the bamboo shark’s eggs have been stolen by boys. As a result, he wants to save the egg from the boys. So, he need enter the human’s world to rescue the bamboo eggs. So, he with him friend, shark have using the robot to save his family. In the way, they have funny unexpected things happen. The ending, I not sure because don’t show in the trailer.

I feel proud because this is first animated film that has produced by Malaysia. Malaysia Boleh! This maritime life animation really touches my heart because Malaysia Animator’s ability can compete in Hollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment