Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Finally.....

Oh my goodness, I am the first presenter in the Seminar class... Usually I get really nervous talking in front of class. this is because sometime my mind will automatic BLANK OUT when seeing the audience looking at me. I will completely lose the track. Someone who can save me?? haha..... Since the presentation of Seminar is quite high - 25 mark.. really high! This make me getting more stress...But, I try to make myself calm down. I really try hard!

Luckily, when come to my turn, i still able to do my presentation properly. However, my voice a bit shaking when speech.

Finally..finally... I finished my bloody presentation. Below are my are writing presentation's slides which entitled as "Animation In Education" .



Haha, i am so proud of my performance at that day. It was an unforgetable experience. What should I improve after presentation are to be more confidence, more fluent, and more practice... I believe I can do it better and enjoy it next time. At last, I want to thank to Mr. Syamsul, because give me so high mark for my assignment and presentation. Thanks.....



Here is my carry mark:

No comments:

Post a Comment