Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Getting 'A' in Seminar- Propose Mr. Syamsul

Recent family problems and assignment have caused me deeply shaken and moody. Just want to thank you all again for last night. I really forget my pain in my heart even only a few hours. I absolute love with you guys. All of you are very sporty and fun. Just forget about food which quite disappointed. Erm… that night my face hurts from laughing so much. Haha…this is difficult for me to describe my feeling about Mystery Masquerade Night, so write here has been a challenge. My poor words feel very small, compared to all that happen.

To be honest, I feel like disappointed with EDC’s food and service. I will explain what I’m eating and why has cause me from writing here. First, the meals provided are no fabulous and delicious. I like Malay food too, but the meals their served are disappointing because the meal looked so “pasar malam’ food. Second, previous we had attended the dinner at EDC, that day service is quite good. The desert and drink are allowed to refill. But at that day, many people were complained cannot enjoy the Tom Yam sup. Feel sorry to them… haha, luckily I still have opportunity to taste it…. Anyway, that is no a wrong of our AJK (I was AJK too). Haha.


Think about Mystery Masquerade Night, we had such a fun with Mr. Syamsul. Oh yes, before I forget, I want to tell you how lucky I am. A dinner party, it’s always good and fun if having the lucky draw session. However, I extremely lucky because I have been requested to propose the Mr. Syamsul to give “A” in final. Actually, there has no final for seminar course. Haha. Before that I also request Han Fei to propose Mr. Syamsul first. Don’t know she is a girl or guy. Really brave enough to propose in front of Mr. Syamsul’s wife. Give her applause. Anyway, I have a lot to be thankful for Mr. Syamsul because he promised to give “A” for seminar. Yappy! What a great dinner night! Thank you so much for all AJK, including me. Everything was outstanding and amazing. I can tell you that I really forget my pain in my heart. And the games were a riot. Now, I still am laughing thinking about that night.

1 comment: