Tuesday, March 8, 2011

WELL DONE!!!

Ong Xi Min….
Wong Pei Wern….
Chin Ting Ting….
Wasoochin Amphasuwant….

Four of talky girl are formed a group after required by Mr. Syamsul. When lecturer asked to form a group, it’s freaking me out. Why? Has group assignment? In my opinion, we only pair assignment for seminar, right? I’m quite puzzled. Don’t want assignment. I already up to my ears in assignment.

Luckily, it just a simple task that just do in the class. I looked at the Mr. Syamsul gratefully. Then, he display a slide which consists of 30 different questions, all related to multimedia field. He has given us a piece of A4 paper which write out the number. I get number 30, which titled as “DATABASE SYSTEM”. That is kacang question for me because I get A+ for Multimedia Database last semester.. wakakaka

Almost all the answer of database system is come from me. I just blar whatever I still remember about database system. My group members were very admires of my good memory. Haha, my long term memory is quite good ne^^. Since all of us very confident with the answer, so we were decided to present our answer in the class. Then, we selected Pei Wern as presenter. Actually, we forced her to present.

“Can give the example of database system?”

That is the question has been asked by Mr. Syamsul. Then, I answer that one of the database system is local database like easyPhP; while FTP is another kind of global database. But, I think that is not a good answer… I better said that Learning zone UUM is one kind of database system. Simple and straightforward answer. Haiz ..maybe too nervous until my mind get stuck and cannot function properly.

Anyway, well done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment