Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Presentation -A hate relationship

Did I mention before that I hate presentations? T.T



Presentation Skill: Confidence
I have do lots of presentation in university and it frustrates me so much… I have strong hate relationship with presentation because my English too poor. Mr. Syamsul has said that to present will we must to be confidence. That is the key to speech in front. I strongly agree with that because my broken English cause me quite struggle and nervous when presentation. So, it presentation skill cannot work for me.

Presentation Skill: Relax
I’m always so anxious and struggling what to say and pretty damN nervous about it… Relax is other solution to present well. But, I dislike to be put in the spotlight where my friends will be on me. I am too afraid to make myself embarrassing. This is why I cannot to relax when presentation and hated every time I have to do a presentation. Erm.. May be HATE word is too strong! DISLIKE- I would say. Still, impossible to master relax skill.

But, I will try to practicing, pratising, and still pratising!!! Practice make perfect. I also try to memorized all presentation slides because as Mr. Syamsul said concentrate the material. I could have practice my gestures first. I can use more body and hand language as my friends present today. For me, they are to strong for me to BEAT them down.. wakakaka. Their presentation are quite great, especially Ting Wei and Xi Min. I see they were quite enjoying their presentation. JEOLOUS ON THEM! Anyway, I really enjoy you all presentation because I can do “observation” first before my turn. Let me be a COPYCAT. :D

To conclude, presentations are pretty great, actually. For rational side, presentation skills are quite important and need to master it. But for me, it still sucks because still feeling crappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment