Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Writing is making sense of life

Here is what I learned from my lecturer during my Seminar class. I would like to talk again the superfluous words and sentences. Haha…

Introduction
Before taking the course of Seminar I was not familiar with writing article because do not has any course that teaching writing article. Previous, my friend always called me as “KING OF ARTICLE”. This is true story. Why? This is because I able to write around 20++ articles in a day. Very patient in reading article. But, when come to write article really headache. Through the Seminar I learned a lot on writing academic article. Next time, I able take the pen and start thinking how to write a good article even I realize that I am not a good writer. Poor English.


Worry My Draft Writing After Listen the Lecture
Before learning on how to write article, we all already submitted our paper writing after Chinese New Year. Previous I was seriously thinking of writing a good article in order to get high mark. Now after the class is over, I realize that many things were already wrong. For instance, we were wrong in APA format because we direct used APA format that has been set in the Microsoft Word. Luckily, we only submit the draft writing only. But, still worry..huhuhu..TT..At that moment I aware that everyone can write the article and may love writing article. But, the problem is how to make a good article. Without knowledge about writing article, you will not be a good article writer. Just like me. If didn’t learn about embodiment of article in the class, probably until now I still don’t know where my mistakes.

But, How?
I will like to tell you my personal opinion after listen to the lecture even I am not expect. The first way is search different resources for example, library, related organization, and online database. This is important and simplest way to get the idea that what to write about. We are advised to read the journal from different author and try to check the reliability of that article. Thus, make sure the sentences in the article are straight to the point and succinct. If possible, address new issues into our article. Haha.. Anyway those are my reflective learning.

So, very obvious I need to redo my draft….TT. Write another one. Yes, I can do it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment