Monday, March 21, 2011

Work or Master? Your Choice?

Do you have self-enhance by continue study? Or simply working until getting old? Your Choice? Today, help yourself by thinking about your future.


For me, I want to continue my study- MAsTeR! Today our dearest lecturer, Mr. Syamsul has invited Mr. Fitri and Miss Huda to give a short speech in our class. Both of them are Master students who have given a talk about their experience in research writing. In here, I just know why Mr. Syamsul asking us to write article in Seminar. At the beginning of semester, I just feel strange why Multimedia student need to do such assignment. Haha, now I am clear-headed that this is important for our future. Important knowledge and experience for those who want to pursue higher education- MASTER!

But, I have a question that I don’t brave enough to ask Mr. Fitri and Miss Huda. Can I change my course when taking Master? I want to study Master of Mandarin or Master of Mathematic. Can I? I think difficult to do so. Just want to ask can or not. But, dream still a dream. Help please.

Erm, our lecturer still doesn’t forget to give an awesome gift before end of the class. That awesome gift is our PRESENTATION. Oh my God. How can I do? However among those unfortunate, I still quite lucky because I not the one who need to present in First Round.




Gambateh my fellow friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment